PowerLaw Capital LimitedAdd to Favourites
PowerLaw Capital ("PLC") is a boutique rail centric Transaction Advisory.
Why do we focus on reducing project capital intensity?
- Companies only survive if they are part of competitive supply chains.
- Developing economies thrive if they are part of globally competitive supply chains.
- Global urbanization and demand for energy and resources, as well as downward pressure on the cost of logistics, require modernisation of the rail industry through innovative solutions and rehabilitation programs.
- Railways play a key role to reduce the cost of logistics in industrial supply chains.
- Railway economics, performance standards and capital determine the feasibility of rail freight systems.
What is our value proposition?
- PLC has the capability to deliver integrated rail freight systems that yield guaranteed performance levels, low life cycle cost and capital participation through integrated technology and a culture of meritocracy.
- PLC pairs owner-engineered system designs and project-led investment to ensure generation of high economic quality annuity revenue streams.
- The core ethic of PLC is meritocracy where we take our share from the enhanced returns of clients in their railway investments.
What services do we offer?
- Investment advisors to rail infrastructure funds.
- Project development:
o Operating Concept and Business Case Development;
o Feasibility Studies;
o Front-End Engineering Development;
o Funding Arrangement;
o Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contract Management.
- Investors in, and value added resellers of, transformative rail technology businesses.
- Rail advisors to rail and port operators and concessionaires.
- Development of downstream value chains.
How do we work?
- We have in-house engineering, legal & commercial, concession, funding, and project office expertise.
- PLC works collaboratively with, and in association with, its related parties globally and in-country.
- We have a powerful global network of railway expertise network.
- We also work closely with a number of academic institutions.
135 West Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, , 2146